Best Quality Notebooks Where Can I Find High Quality Music Notebooks?

Where can I find high quality music notebooks? - best quality notebooks

I am a composer in search of beauty, books, music, elegant fine writing my notes, but I can find things fixed price spiral. I want something that looks nice, instead of cheap and long term. Basically, I would like the musical equivalent of the laptop pocket Moleskine, but A4 and A3. Moleskine Unfortunately not. Does anybody know where I can find something like that? Thanks !!!!!!!!

2 comments:

joshuach... said...

Charter provides a variety of paper sizes with the staff of high quality paper. He used special order direct.

Is this the way you have?
http://musicbooksplus.com/carta-manuscri ...

petr b said...

I think you need to get high-quality manuscript paper, cloth) to avoid (available in various sizes and have the guests of the envelope.

Best regards, Peter B.

Post a Comment