Picture Of Feminine Genital Herpes How Do I Look More Feminine? Picture Included?

How do I look more feminine? picture included? - picture of feminine genital herpes

I am 22 years old, have a friend and a good life, but I'm frustrated with my performance. I cut my hair short last year and loved, but the cup has changed, and I am open to a new hair cut, if necessary. I am overweight, so I need a hairstyle that keeps her bangs framing her face. I wear makeup, but not much. Bare Minerals I am a little tinted moisturizer. I wear nice clothes, but 5 days a week, I wear ugly blue uniform shirt. (Child Care) to help me. Tear Me Apart (in a good way) Please tell me what I can do to look more feminine, because I am ashamed and embarrassed.

Here in the picture:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/laurenbrownell/3708875758/

7 comments:

lol wut said...

Let me begin by saying I like to start your gauges. I think you should let his hair grow until it reaches at least the shoulders. Makeup for a little more would not be bad.

hello there x3 said...

Her face is very feminine.
But you (should grow your hair:
Meanwhile, use of colored ribbons. Earrings help to frame the face, so when they call the attention.
Their composition is fine, but some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss try some if you are big.

Good luck! (:

Sarah M said...

first begins with a light eye shadow Nice
http://www.target.com/Sonia-Kashuk-Eye-P ...

Then with a little gray or brown eyeliner
http://www.target.com/Eyeliner-Cosmetics ...

and use some mascara easily, preferably brown.

Use a friendly tone of the lip, like a pink rose.

and here are some hairstyles

http://www.eayoyo.com/wp-content/plugins ...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NO2UOMMYKZ0/Sh ...

http://www.hairdohairstyles.com/images1/ ...

Remember people, the beautiful feeling that they are beautiful:)

I ♥ My Average Joe. said...

Oh wow thats if your friend also .. They are very happy. They grow hair, wear dresses and houses begin to snake to cat breeding. Eyeliner which says, his eyes on him a clever, and you need eye shadow on their use. its very nice. I'm only through the same. I've always been one of the boys. So, now I want one of the girlfriends of the guys.

Mrs.Boss... said...

I think you're beautiful as they are. but I did not hear what I think: (sawwwy, but lets see ......... I think it would be even hotter with the BOB, the shorter distance in the layers back, but shaved into the side highlights to transmit. but not too off-color, no u dont need me

Soule ♥ said...

you are so beautiful!:)
Check-growing hair and clothes and accessories for women helps a lot:)
But besides that I think you're beautiful as you are.
I am not help me much, but it's just me.

Good luck.
xoxoxox

LyssaaxP... said...

aww its soo beautiful.
I think if they will only grow hair, it's okay to be ;-)
For now, you use a little more space
You do not need buut! im just saying.
And if your hair grows. stop the brand so much, unless you want to.

Post a Comment