Groin Injury Treatment More Condition_symptoms Very Painful Groin Muscle.....what Did I Do And How Do I Get Treatment?

Very painful groin muscle.....what did i do and how do i get treatment? - groin injury treatment more condition_symptoms

Football plays today trying evening, aside ..... kick right foot touches the ground first and was a very large window in my right thigh where the muscle in the groin to the pelvis is attatched. In no pain, but aggonizing is very unpleasant and painful .... question could have caused the rupture of the muscles. There was inflammation present, approximately 10 minutes after the accident. I feel a great piece in the area described. I can walk, bend and stretch, bend, and sit down. All movements have a degree of pain, though. This family is to me a wound that I had, but never so painful ...... Please help me what might have happened. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment